choose your love,
love your choice.
♥ ♥ ♥




♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, September 28, 2008




Work has been okay so far, other than some small hiccups here and there. And of course, the journey and the late nights have taken a toll on me. I’m starting to doubt my ability to hold on to job alr.

When asked about the satisfaction about the job, I was dumb-founded. Probably I’ve yet to handle any tasks that I enjoy. Oh wells. It’s all too early to judge.

All in all, I cant be bothered to really complain about anything right now. Unless one is really interested and supportive in what I’m gonna say, I think I’m gonna keep my mouth shut should anyone ask me about anything at work. :)

Anyways, Mama Mia is superb! Anyone who hasn’t caught it should really go watch it!

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away
Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day


:)

00:42
------------------------------